Seeking: Associate Producer
The associate producer will assist producer Gina Delvac with all aspects of production, including research, booking, editing, pre-interviews, airchecks, listener questions and more.
- Schedule and publish new episodes using Art19 and Squarespace
- Upload airchecks (ad reads from each episode) for advertisers
- Pitch links and topics for us to discuss weekly and in special episodes
- Suggest guests for us to interview weekly and in special episodes
- Pursue and book those dreamy guests
- Recommend podcasts for us to listen to and highlight
- Select listener questions and feedback to highlight on the show; pursue voicememo versions of listener emails we receive and want to address on air
- Post new episodes on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook (for example, pulling your favorite clips and quotes from the week to preview and promo)
- Book studio space and arrange tape syncs as needed
$20/hour, 15-20 hours per week
- Remote, NYC preferred.
- Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line "Associate Producer"
- We want to know more about you! In your email, include or attach:
- your resume
- two to three paragraphs on how working with CYG fits into your previous experience and professional goals
- Guests you think we should be chasing for 2018 (list a few)
- Links to two pieces of audio journalism/storytelling/fiction you're proud to have worked on what roles or responsibilities you played in their creation
- Share a clip or timecode + link to an audio moment that struck you (on any podcast) and what about it scared, irritated, delighted, surprised, or grew on you (just a couple of sentences)